As we transition from the cooler weather to the warm, we have to make sure our skin isn’t suffering in the process. Many of us sunscreen is only for the summer or winter weather, when really you should wear SPF/sunscreen all year round. Regardless of your skin type, age, or ethnicity, you’re putting yourself at risk without wearing a SPF moisturizer or sunscreen on a daily basis.
UV rays are just as harmful during the warm weather as they are in the winter time. Whenever you step outside you’re exposed to UV light, even as you sit in your office the UV radiation transfers through the window, which can lead to skin thinning, wrinkles, and forms of skin cancers.
For the best skin protection, moisturizer with a SPF level between 15 or 30, which guards your skin up to 15 and 30 times longer, depending on skin type and sun exposure.
To assure that you carry out your best fresh face this season, check out these five daily moisturizer with SPF:
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Mega Moisturizer SPF 15 hydrates skin while increasing its ability to hold moisture for both dry and normal skin from the sun.
Shop at Nordstrom for $53
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 evenly tones and improves brown spots while bringing out your skin’s natural glow.
Shop at Target for $11.59
- Clinique Superdefense Age Defense Moisturizer with SPF 20 not only fights aging but also protects against emotional stress, sun, and pollution.
Shop at Clinique for $47.50
- Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15 diminishes aging , moisturize, and protects the skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen for women with normal to combination skin.
Shop at Macy’s for $32
- Philosophy’s Take A Deep Breath™ SPF 30 protects all skin types from the harmful effects of the sun with an oil-free lightweight hydration.
Shop at Macy’s for $36