They say your first impression should be your best impression and one way to make sure of that is maintaining a bright and fresh face. In just eleven simple steps you can give yourself a clean, youthful, and beautiful glow with the perfect facial.
Before you begin you’ll need to have access to a bathroom or space where the needed materials and resources are available.
Now just follow these simple steps!
1. Gather your materials: you’ll need cotton pads, cleanser, tonic, serum, moisturizer with SPF, eye cream (optional), face towel, and exfoliating scrub.
2. Remove all articles from your face. ex: glasses, hair, etc..
3. Squeeze a dime size amount of cleanser onto your hand and apply to face. Massage the cleanser onto your face in a circular motion and repeat twice.
4. Take a face towel to pat the face leaving it slightly damp.
5. Apply a dime size amount of Origins Modern Friction exfoliating scrub to your face in a circular motion.
6. Leave the stub on your face for about 1-2 minutes and then rinse it completely off. (Be careful not to get any of the scrub in your eyes!)
7. Completely dry your face.
8. On a dry cotton pad, apply three pumps of tonic in a sweeping motion, then let air dry.
9. Apply one full pump of serum
10. Apply moisturizer with SPF on your face.
11. Apply half pump of eye cream on your finger and pat around the eye until skin absorbs the eye cream.
Once you complete each step your face will feel smoother, younger, and refreshed. The best products to use on your face should consist of natural or organic ingredients offered by companies like Origins.
Here are some product recommendations:
Origin’s Checks and Balance face cleanser, Modern Friction exfoliating scrub, United States tonic, A Perfect World Serum with white tea, A Perfect World SPF 25, and Plantscription eye cream.